Thursday, January 18, 2007

I
I Feel Bad About My Neck
and other thoughts on being a Woman
by Nora Ephron

From the woman who brought us "When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, and Heartburn" comes a collection of essays that women will relate to. Yes, I too have hated my purse, especially when I am standing in the rain trying to locate the car keys from it ! Thanks to her, the aging process can be a laughing matter. I too have pairs of glasses strewn all over my house, but can I find a pair when in need? Since reading her essay on hating her neck, I have taken to checking out every aging TV star and a few close friends. Yup, I can now relate to those turkeys that parade through my yard!.When Nora Ephron bashed Bill Clinton, I wanted to yell, "Right On!' How dare he lied over and over again to us! Trust him- Never! I especially loved her essay "Me and JFK: Now it can be told". Read on to find out-did she have an affair with JKF? What was the writer phillip Roth like as a young man, and the three stages of parenting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?