Wednesday, August 02, 2006



The Tenth Circle
by Jodi Picoult


"I read this book in one day," exclaimed my friend. Hm.... worth investigating I thought. I read the jacket summary, and was immediately turned off. I don't like reading about 14 year olders, and first love affairs that turn violent. Mom, a professor, teaches Dante's Inferno, at a local college. Dante's Inferno? Dad stays at home, and is a comic book artist. His comics are in the book! I hate superhero comic books! lThe final straw- Dad has a past, as the only white boy growing up in an Eskimo Village! What? How does this all relate, and why would I ever want to read this book? I had to give it a try..................................................I read it- in two days!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?